Friday, April 20, 2012

High Five Friday!

There's this thing happening, which I love, from some of the blogs I read, called "High Five for Friday!" What a great way to celebrate everything that's good from the week, 
so I linked up with Laura, From My Grey Desk


Here's my Top Five: 
This book is changing the way I read the Bible....who knew Leviticus could be moving! 


2. AACC webinar by Dr. Moon and Dr. Tan about spiritual direction and the role of the Holy Spirit in counseling. I love what I get to do. 



3. Sick days. 
I felt icky and more tired that usual, due to a cold-allergies-chemo-who knows? The good news is that I enjoyed serious rest, caught up on reading, and found some new blogs to follow. 

4. SIUE Dental School Intramural Team are league champions! 
...and the championship game was at 11:00 last night-crazy college kids :) 



5. Catching up with friends through extended phone dates this week. Good for the soul. 

Happy Friday!  







No comments:

Post a Comment